Be a part of the Day of the Dead festivities this Halloween by winning one of two Don Julio Tequila hampers.
Don Julio Tequila presents the first ever Day of the Dead Festival to be hosted in South Africa on the 29th October! Originally celebrated by Mexicans, the festival is now globally acclaimed and acknowledged in many different countries around the world where families honour their dead.
In a mission to revolutionize tequila from the ground up, Don Julio González chose quality over quantity at every turn. He painstakingly planted each agave further apart, giving them more room to grow. He allowed each individual plant to grow to full maturity before harvesting. He would select only the most succulent portions of the piña, before slow roasting them for 72-hour cycles. The resulting tequila was smoother, richer, and of truly uncompromising quality.
Don Julio® Tequila is produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, where the microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Each drop of Don Julio® Tequila is produced there and each bottle features the NOM number — a seal of authenticity — signifying where the tequila was made. Unlike many other distilleries, La Primavera only produces one ultra-premium tequila, Don Julio® Tequila. Each product is crafted with the same attention to detail and passion that Don Julio González embodied.
Don Julio Tequila and BLQ Online are giving away two DON JULIO Day of the Dead hampers.
TO ENTER: Tell us which date Day of the Dead will be celebrated on?
THE PRIZE: Don Julio Tequila Halloween Hamper
Day of the Dead Event Venues:
- DBN: Lucky Shaker – 3:30pm
- DBN: El Torro – 12pm
- JHB: Social on Main 12pm
- JHB: La Santa Muerte, 12pm
- JHB: Zone 6, 5pm (R50 cover charge, R100 VIP)
- CPT: HQ Restaurant, 5pm
** FREE ENTRY & Instant prizes are up for grabs and complimentary face painting on the nights.
Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be selected by an independent auditor based on social media answers.
- If winners cannot be contacted within two days after the closing date, the prizes will be reassigned.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
- Competition is only open to South African residents.
- Competition closes on Friday 28th October 2016